|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Brand Name:||LANSEN CHEM|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1Ton/Tons|
|Packaging Details:||the product is packed in 25kg woven bag with inner plastic bag|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||2000Ton/Tons per month|
|Usage:||Water Treatment Chemicals||Purity:||30%|
|Package:||Can Be Customed||Color:||White & Light Yellow|
|Cas No.:||1327-41-9||Other Names:||PAC|
poly aluminium chloride,
poly aluminium chloride in paper industry
1. Its dosage lower than aluminum sulfate (based on Al2O3) and water treatment cost is lower than other inorganic flocculants.
2. The product can cause quick formation of flocs, big flocs formation and rapid precipitation. Its treatment capacity is 1.3-3.0 times of other inorganic flocculants.
3. It enjoys wide-range adaptability for different-temperature source water and a good solubility.
4. It is slightly corrosive and easy for operation.
5. The liquid product is suitable for automatic dosing. Furthermore, it will not block pipes over long-time usage.
1. The liquid product can be dosed directly or dosed after dilution. As for the solid product, dilution is necessary before being dosed. Water amount for dilution shall be determined based on the amount of the chemical to be dosed and the quality of water to be treated. Dilution proportion for solid product is 2%-20%, and for liquid product, 5%-50% (based on weight percentage).
2. The dosage of the liquid product is 3-40g/MT and the dosage of the solid product is 1-15g/MT. The specific dosage is based on the flocculation test and on the trial.
3. Its acidity is lower than other inorganic coagulants.
|Drying method||Appearance||Al2O3 %||Basicity||Insoluble Substance %|
|PAC LS 01||Spray dry||White or pale yellow powder||≥29.0||40.0-60.0||≤0.6|
|PAC LSH 02||Light yellow or yellow powder||≥30.0||60.0-85.0|
|PAC LS 03||≥29.0|
|PAC LSH 03||≥28.0|
|PAC LS 04||≥28.0||≤1.5|
|PAC LS 05||≥28.0|
|PAC LD 01||Drum dry||Yellow to brown powder||≥29.0||80.0-95.0||≤1.0|
1. The solid product is packed in woven bag 25kg net with inner plastic bag.
2. The product should be stored in dry and ventilated place, prevent from rain, high temperature and strong sunlight, but the effect will not be affected even if it gets wet.
3. Shelf life: 6 months for liquid product and 12 months for solid product.
Contact Person: email@example.com