White Power Polyaluminium Chloride 29%min For Industial Waste Water Or Drinking Water Treatment
1.LANSEN PAC is Polyaluminum Chloride of spray drying type, pale yellow powder, used for drinking water treatment and paper mills as retention agent, work as coagulant for water treatment. It is made by purity raw materials of Al(OH)3. Food grade.
2.Polyaluminium Chloride / PAC is effective primary inorganic coagulant based on trivalent Al2+, excellent for drinking water production, wastewater treatment, as well as swimming pool treatment.
3.Through the hydroxyl ion bridging function and the polyvalent anion polymeric function, it produces large molecular and high electricity inorganic macromolecule, brings higher performance than traditional coagulants.
4.The wide applicable range of PH value, good effect in purifying the river water with algae, low temperature, and low turbidity, and slightly contaminated and better effect in purifying the high turbidity river water.
|Light yellow powder
|Colorless to light yellow liquid
This product is a high-efficient inorganic macromolecule coagulant. It’s produced by spray drying technology and raw materials are high purity aluminum hydroxide and HCL. The solid product is white or pale yellow powder and the solution of 10%Al2O3 is colorless and transparent liquid. It is widely used in drinking water, high purity water clarification, paper making, cosmetics and precision cast.
PAC's can offer a number of advantages over traditional coagulants such as alum or iron salts. Because PAC's are pre-neutralized and have a higher charge density than traditional coagulants, they coagulate via a more efficient mechanism, called charge neutralization. This allows PAC's to be effective at lower doses than alum or iron salts, when one compares the actual metal being added by the coagulant to the system. Resulting benefits can include:
- Less pH depression and alkalinity depletion, reducing lime or caustic requirements
- Reduced chemical sludge volumes.
- Sludge density is increased.
- Improved results in higher pH systems.
- Better performance in cold water.
And because PAC does function so differently, there are many applications where it will provide finished water quality that the traditional coagulants can't achieve.
1. The liquid product can be dosed directly or dosed after dilution. As for the solid product, dilution is necessary before being dosed. Water amount for dilution shall be determined based on the amount of the chemical to be dosed and the quality of water to be treated. Dilution proportion for solid product is 2%-20%, and for liquid product, 5%-50% (based on weight percentage).
2. The dosage of the liquid product is 3-40g/MT and the dosage of the solid product is 1-15g/MT. The specific dosage is based on the flocculation test and on the trial.
3. Its acidity is lower than other inorganic coagulants.
1 Industrial wastewater treatment (such as textile, leather, brewage, meat-processing, coal-washing, metallurgy, mine, pharmacy, paper-making, massacre, automobile manufacturing industry, and oilfield etc.).
2 For industry circulating water treatment from the heat and power plant, biochemical treating factory etc.
3 Drinking water purifying and clarifying (Grade PAC-01, PAC-02 & PAC-L).
4 Paper sizing agent (Grade PAC-01).
Package and Storage:
1 Solid PAC packed in a 25kgs double pp bag and liquid PAC in plastic drums with 250kgs or 1250kgs.
2 Stored in original packaging in cool and dry place, away from sources of heat, flame and direct sunlight.