Compared with traditional inorganic coagulants, ACH (Aluminum Chlorohydrate) has the following advantages:
High purity and low iron content can meet papermaking and cosmetic production.
- Flocs forms quickly and settles quickly, which has higher processing capacity than traditional product.
- The appearance of the powder product is white, the particles are uniform, and the fluidity is good.
- The product solution has low turbidity and good stability.
- A wide range of PH values are used, ranging from 5.0 to 9.0.
- The least residual dissolved salt is beneficial to ion exchange treatment and high-purity water production.
- It has strong adaptability to changes in turbidity, alkalinity, and organic matter content.
- Good flocculation effect can be maintained for low temperature, low turbidity water quality.
- The amount of residual free aluminum is low, and the water quality after purification meets the requirements of national standards.
- Corrosion is small, the powder is easy to dissolve, better than other similar products.