|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Brand Name:||LANSEN CHEM|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1Metric Ton/Metric Tons|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1500 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month|
|Appearance:||Colorless Or Light-color Sticky Liquid||Solid Content:||≥50|
|Cas No.:||55295-98-2||Package:||250kg/ Drum,1250kg/IBC|
|Usage:||Water Treatment Chemicals||Product Name:||Water Decoloring Agent|
water purification chemicals,
water decolouring agent
Water decoloring agent is dicyandiamide formaldehyde resin and has high color removal of dye wastewater, by providing a large number of cations, the negative charge is brought on dye molecules are neutralized instability, at the same time with CW-08 Water Decoloring Agent by a large number of hydrolysis of flocs. Can be adsorbed dye, destabilization of the snare, from water separation, so as to achieve the purpose of bleaching.
- Water Decoloring Agent is mainly used for color removal treatment for high-colority waste water from dyestuffs plants. It is suitable to treat waste water with activated, acidic and disperse dyestuffs.
- Water Decoloring Agent can also be used to treat waste water from textile industry and dye houses, pigment industry, printing ink industry and paper industry.
- Water Decoloring Agent also can be used in the production process of paper&pulp as retention agent.
Water Decoloring Agent should be diluted with 10-40 times water and then dosed into the waste water directly. After being mixed for several minutes, it can be precipitated or air-floated to become clear water; The pH value of the waste water should be adjusted to 7-10 for better result. When the colority and COD are relatively high, Water Decoloring Agent can be used with the help of poly aluminum chloride, but not mixed together. In this way, the treatment cost can be lowered.
Application method and notes:
1. When the colority and CODcr are relatively high, it can be used with the help of polyaluminum chloride, but not mixed together. In this way, the treatment cost can be lower. Whether polyaluminum chloride is used earlier or afterwards depends on the flocculation test and the treatment process.
2. The pH value of the waste water should be adjusted to 7~8 for better result.
3. The product shall be diluted with 10-40 times water and then dosed into the waste water directly. After being mixed for several minutes, it can be precipitated or air-floated to become clear water.
Package and Storage:
1 It is harmless, non-flammable and non-explosive, it can not be placed in the sun.
2 It is packed in plastic drums with each containing 30kg, 50kg, 250kg , 1000kg, 1250kg IBC tank or others according to your requirements.
3 This product will appear layer after a long-term storage, but the effect will not be affected with stir. Storage temperature: 5-30°C
1. Strong decolorization
2. It can remove COD better(about 60%)
3. Faster sedimentation, better flocculation
4. Non-pollution(no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions ect.)
|Appearance||Colorless or light-color sticky liquid||Light yellow or yellow sticky liquid||Colorless or light-color sticky liquid|
|PH(30% water solution)||2.0-5.0
Concentration and viscosity of solution can be customized according to customers’ needs.