Place of Origin:
Polyamine flocculant is Quaternary Ammonium Cationic Polymer, with varity molecular weight polymeric.It is a liquid cationic polymer, high purity, water-soluble, high efficiency, with positively charged ions.Mainly used to synthesize various kinds of high molecular water treating compounds. Its effects are electric neutralization, adsorption, flocculation, purification and decoloration, and is also used for sewage treatment. It has evident effects in the fields of decoloration, killing algae and removing organics.It is especially effective with charged particles, to which inorganic flocculants are ineffective.It is used to remove color of waste water generated by textiles process houses and dyes industries and paper mills.Can be blended with inorganic polymers for water purification, such as polyaluminium chloride (PAC) and aluminum chlorohydrate (ACH).
1. For drinking water treatment and wastewater treatment
2. As decolorant for syrup and juice decolorizing and clarification.
3. As decolorant for textiles effluent color removal
4. Mining (coal, gold, diamonds etc.) water recovery and purification
5. Paper-making agent
6. Oil industry
7. Latex coagulation in rubber plants
8. Meat process waste treatment
9. Sludge dewatering polymer
10. Drilling additives
Package and Storage:
1. It is harmless, no-flammable and non-explosive, it can be stored at room temperature, it can not be placed in the sun.
2. It is packaged in plastic drums with each containing 25kg, 210kg, 1100kg , or others according to the requirements of clients.
3. Storage temperature: Room temperature.
|Appearance:||Clear, Colorless to Light Straw Yellow, Transparent Colloid|
|Grade:||LANSEN LSC Series|
|Relative Molecular Weight:||Medium to Very High|
|Specific Gravity at 20°C:||1.10-1.15|
|PH Value (1% Solution):||5-7|
|Package:||215kgs net plastic drum palletized|
|1||Easy to use as the liquid type.|
|2||Can be used alone or combined with inorganic coagulants, such as Poly Aluminum Chloride.|
|3||Treat color wastewater from textile, dyestuff, and paper industry.|
|4||Used as retention agent in the paper & pulp processing|
|5||Fastsedimentation, good flocculation.|
|6||Non-pollution (no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions etc.). Non corrosive of suggested dosage, economical and effective at low levels.|
|7||Can eliminate the use of alum & further ferric salts when used as primary coagulants.|
|8||Less sludge produced than other inorganic coagulants.|
Send your inquiry directly to us