Place of Origin:
1. Polyamine flocculant is Quaternary Ammonium Cationic Polymer, with varity molecular weight polymeric.
2. It is a liquid cationic polymer, high purity, water-soluble, high efficiency, with positively charged ions.
3. Mainly used to synthesize various kinds of high molecular water treating compounds. Its effects are electric neutralization, adsorption, flocculation, purification and decoloration, and is also used for sewage treatment.
4. It has evident effects in the fields of decoloration, killing algae and removing organics.
5. It is especially effective with charged particles, to which inorganic flocculants are ineffective.
6. It is used to remove color of waste water generated by textiles process houses and dyes industries and paper mills.
7. Can be blended with inorganic polymers for water purification, such as polyaluminium chloride (PAC) and aluminum chlorohydrate (ACH).
Package and Storage:
1. It is harmless, no-flammable and non-explosive, it can be stored at room temperature, it can not be placed in the sun.
2. It is packaged in plastic drums with each containing 25kg, 210kg, 1100kg , or others according to the requirements of clients.
3. Storage temperature: Room temperature.
|Appearance:||Clear, Light Straw Yellow, Transparent Colloid|
|Specific Gravity:||1.10-1.15( at 20°C)|
|PH Value :||5-7(1% Solution)|
|1||Before use it, should have solution of concentration of 0.5%-0.05%( based on solid content).|
|2||The dosage is based on the turbidity and the concentration of the different source water. The most economical dosage is based on the trial. The dosing spot and the mixing velocity should be carefully decided to guarantee that the chemical can be mixed evenly with the other chemicals in the water and the flocs cannot be broken.|
|1||High efficient for cane sugar decolorant with high cationic density.|
|2||Non-toxic, food grade, high purity.|
|3||Very fast sedimentation, good flocculation, comparing with inorganic polymers, such as aluiminium sulphate, polyaluminium chloride, ferric sulphate etc..|
|4||Can be used alone or combined with inorganic coagulants, such as Poly Aluminum Chloride.|
|5||Used as retention agent in the paper & pulp processing|
|6||Can eliminate the use of alum & further ferric salts when used as primary coagulants.|
Send your inquiry directly to us