|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Brand Name:||LANSEN CHEM|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1Metric Ton/Metric Tons|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1500 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month|
|Product Name:||Water Decoloring Agent||Other Names:||Decolorant|
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Color:||White/Light Yellow/Yellow|
|Item:||Water Decoloring Agent Remove Color From Wastewater||Ph:||2.5-5.0|
water purification chemicals,
water treatment agent
CAS No 55295-98-2 Water Decoloring Agent Textile Effluent Treatment Chemical
Water decoloring agent is dicyandiamide formaldehyde resin and has high color removal of dye wastewater, by providing a large number of cations, the negative charge is brought on dye molecules are neutralized instability, at the same time with CW-08 Water Decoloring Agent by a large number of hydrolysis of flocs. Can be adsorbed dye, destabilization of the snare, from water separation, so as to achieve the purpose of bleaching.
|Appearance||Colorless or light-color sticky liquid||Light yellow or yellow sticky liquid||Colorless or light-color sticky liquid|
|PH(30% water solution)||2.0-5.0
Concentration and viscosity of solution can be customized according to customers’ needs.
|Main products||Common use|
|Water Decoloring Agent||Remove color|
|Paint Flocculant A B Agent||Remove paint|
|Poly Aluminium Chloride(PAC)||coagulant|
|PolyDADMAC||Flocculant; color fixing for textile|
|Polyamine||Flocculant; color fixing for textile|
|Dicyandiamide (DCDA)||Raw material|
|ACH(Aluminum Chlorohydrate)||for drinking water treatment, antiperspirant and other fields|
|Related water treatment chemicals,etc|
|Appearance:||Colorless or Light-color liquid|
|Specific Gravity at 20°C:||1.1-1.3|
|PH Value (30% water Solution):||2.5-5.0|
|Solubility:||Dissolve in Water absolutely|
|Storage Temperature:||5-30°C ,can not be placed in the sun|
1. The factory has existed for a long time
2. The decolorization rate is 95%
3.They has Strong decolorization (about 85-95%).
4.They remove COD better(about 60%), with faster sedimentation and better flocculation.
5.They are also Non-pollution(no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions etc.)
Application method and notes:
1. The product shall be diluted with 10-40 times water, then added to the wastewater directly. After stirring for several minutes, the clear water will be got by precipitation or air-floatation.
2. The optimized pH of the wastewater accepted is 6-10.
3. It is recommended to use this product with the inorganic flocculants to treat the effluent with high color and COD to reduce the operation cost. The order and proportion of agent dosage depend on the flocculation test and the effluent treatment process.
4. The product is nonflammable and unexplosive.
5. The product would show layer separation and become white at low temperature. There is no negative impact on the usage after mixing up.
1. Mainly used for waste water treatment for textile, printing, dyeing, paper-making, ink, etc.
2. Also can be used for color removal treatment for dyeing high-colority waste water.
3. Used as retention agent used in the paper mills.
Package and Storage:
1 It is harmless, non-flammable and non-explosive, it can not be placed in the sun.
2 It is packed in plastic drums with each containing 30kg, 50kg, 250kg , 1000kg, 1250kg IBC tank or others according to your requirements.
3 This product will appear layer after a long-term storage, but the effect will not be affected with stir. Storage temperature: 5-30°C
1. water decoloring agent has good color removal activity and especially to red color, it can treat the wastewater to reach standard.
2. In the practice application,apply with PAC and PAM together, it can get better result and it is more economic.
We have more than 12 years producing experience and our engineer has been in this industry for more than 20 years. We can provide high-quality goods and after-sales and site test service for you.
Provide needed water treatment chemicals
Provide needed technical guidance
Provide site test
Contact Person: susan.shi