|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Brand Name:||LANSEN CHEM|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1Metric Ton/Metric Tons|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1500 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month|
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Usage:||Water Treatment Chemicals|
|Cas No.:||55295-98-2||Other Names:||Water Decoloring Agent|
|Appearance:||Colorless Or Light Yellow Viscous Liquid||Application:||Waste Water Treatment|
water purification chemicals,
water treatment agent,
decoloring agent water treatment
Water decoloring agent is dicyandiamide formaldehyde resin and has high color removal of dye wastewater, by providing a large number of cations, the negative charge is brought on dye molecules are neutralized instability, at the same time with CW-08 Water Decoloring Agent by a large number of hydrolysis of flocs. Can be adsorbed dye, destabilization of the snare, from water separation, so as to achieve the purpose of bleaching.
|Appearance||Colorless or light-color sticky liquid||Light yellow or yellow sticky liquid||Colorless or light-color sticky liquid|
|PH(30% water solution)||2.0-5.0
Concentration and viscosity of solution can be customized according to customers’ needs.
|Main products||Common use|
|Water Decoloring Agent||Remove color|
|Paint Flocculant A B Agent||Remove paint|
|Poly Aluminium Chloride(PAC)||coagulant|
|PolyDADMAC||Flocculant; color fixing for textile|
|Polyamine||Flocculant; color fixing for textile|
|Dicyandiamide (DCDA)||Raw material|
|ACH(Aluminum Chlorohydrate)||for drinking water treatment, antiperspirant and other fields|
|Related water treatment chemicals,etc|
|Solid Content:||more than 50%|
|Specific Gravity at 20°C:||1.1-1.3|
|PH Value (30% water Solution):||1.5-3.0|
|Solubility:||Dissolve in Water absolutely|
|Package:||Packed with 25kgs / 250kgs / 1250kgs drum|
|Storage Temperature:||Room temperature , for a long-term storage|
|1||Has stronger decolorization (50%~99%) and removal of COD (50%~80%) for different dye effluent.|
|2||Used to de-color high-colority effluent from dyestuffs plants.|
|3||High performance to treat wastewater with Reactive, Acid, Disperse, Direct Dyestuff etc. (Soluble and Insoluble dyestuffs).|
|4||Used to treat wastewater from textile and dyeing industry, pigment industry, printing ink industry and paper industry.|
|5||Less sludge produced than other inorganic coagulants.|
|6||Used as retention agent in the paper & pulp processing|
|7||Faster sedimentation, better flocculation|
|8||It can be used before or after biological treatment.|
1. The product shall be diluted with water in 10-40 times and then added into the waste water directly.After several minutes, it can precipitate or air-float to get clear water.
2. The PH in 6-10 is more appropriate to get better result.
3. When the colority and COD are relatively high, it can be used with the help of poly aluminum chloride, but not mixed together. In this way, the treatment cost can be lower. Whether poly aluminum chloride used earlier or later depends on the flocculation test and the treatment process.
1. Mainly used for waste water treatment for textile, printing, dyeing, paper-making, ink, etc.
2. Also can be used for color removal treatment for dyeing high-colority waste water.
3. Used as retention agent used in the paper mills.
Package and Storage:
1. Packed with 30kg, 250kg and 1250kg IBC tank( or others according to your requirements).
2. It is harmless, non-flammable and non-explosive
3. water decoloring agent liquid can not be placed in the sun, storage temperature: -5—30°
1. Strong decolorization color remove
2. High efficient flocculation
3. Environmental protection
We have more than 12 years producing experience and our engineer has been in this industry for more than 20 years. We can provide high-quality goods and after-sales and site test service for you.
Provide needed water treatment chemicals
Provide needed technical guidance
Provide site test
Contact Person: susan.shi