Place of Origin:
1. Polyamine flocculant is Quaternary Ammonium Cationic Polymer, with varity molecular weight polymeric.
2. It is a liquid cationic polymer, high purity, water-soluble, high efficiency, with positively charged ions.
3. Mainly used to synthesize various kinds of high molecular water treating compounds. Its effects are electric neutralization, adsorption, flocculation, purification and decoloration, and is also used for sewage treatment.
4. It has evident effects in the fields of decoloration, killing algae and removing organics.
5. It is especially effective with charged particles, to which inorganic flocculants are ineffective.
6. It is used to remove color of waste water generated by textiles process houses and dyes industries and paper mills.
7. Can be blended with inorganic polymers for water purification, such as polyaluminium chloride (PAC) and aluminum chlorohydrate (ACH).
|Trade Name:||Polyamine / Polyamine flocculant / Polyamine coagulant
(Equivalent to Ultrafloc 5100, Magnafloc LT 31, Magnafloc LT7991, 7990, 7994, Superfloc C500)
|Active Ingredient:||Cationic Quartenary Amine Polymer|
|Chemical Name:||Polydimethylamine, Epichlorohydrine, Poly(EPI-DMA) , Quaternary Ammonium Compounds|
|Port of Loading:||Shanghai Port, China|
|Delivery Time:||Within 10 Working Days After Got Your Payment|
|Package:||Packed in 25L, 200L, 1000L drums|
|Applications:||Water treatment, paper making, sludge dewatering, textile, sugar and juice, drilling, oil & gas, mining .|
|Sample:||Free to test|
|Appearance:||Slight yellow to yellow liquid|
|Molecular Weight:||very high|
|Approximate Brookfield Viscosity at 25° C:||6000-8000cps|
|Specific Gravity at 25°C:||1.01-1.15|
|PH (1% aqua solution):||4 - 7|
1. For drinking water treatment and wastewater treatment
2. As decolorant for syrup and juice decolorizing and clarification.
3. As decolorant for textiles effluent color removal
4. Mining (coal, gold, diamonds etc.) water recovery and purification
5. Paper-making agent
6. Oil industry
7. Latex coagulation in rubber plants
8. Meat process waste treatment
9. Sludge dewatering polymer
10. Drilling additives
|1||Easy to use as the liquid type.|
|2||Can be used alone or combined with inorganic coagulants, such as Poly Aluminum Chloride.|
|3||Treat color wastewater from textile, dyestuff, and paper industry.|
|4||Used as retention agent in the paper & pulp processing|
|5||Fastsedimentation, good flocculation.|
|6||Non-pollution (no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions etc.). Non corrosive of suggested dosage, economical and effective at low levels.|
|7||Can eliminate the use of alum & further ferric salts when used as primary coagulants.|
|8||Less sludge produced than other inorganic coagulants.|
|1||Mix Quaternary Ammonium Cationic Polymer with Poly Aluminium Chloride for water treatment of turbid river and tap water etc.|
|2||When used alone, should be diluted to the concentration of 0.5%-0.05%( based on solid content).|
|3||The dosage is based on the turbidity and the concentration of the different source water. The most economical dosage is based on the trial. The dosing spot and the mixing velocity should be carefully decided to guarantee that the chemical can be mixed evenly with the other chemicals in the water and the flocs cannot be broken.|
Package and Storage:
1. It is harmless, no-flammable and non-explosive, it can be stored at room temperature, it can not be placed in the sun.
2. It is packaged in plastic drums with each containing 25kg, 210kg, 1100kg , or others according to the requirements of clients.
3. Storage temperature: Room temperature.
Send your inquiry directly to us