Place of Origin:
CAS Number: 55295-98-2
Trade name: LSD-01 / LSD-03 /lsd-07Decoloring Agent
Chemical name: PolyDCD; Dicyandiamide formaldehyde resin
1. It is a new type of high performance decolorizing flocculant, It is a color removal chemical, specially for de-coloring, flocculating, CODcr decreasing and other applications, used to remove color of waste water generated by textiles process houses and dyes industries and other fields.
2. It has high color removal of dye wastewater, by providing a large number of cations, the negative charge is brought on dye molecules are neutralized instability, at the same time with LSD-01 Water Decoloring Agent by a large number of hydrolysis of flocs. Can be adsorbed dye, destabilization of the snare, from water separation, so as to achieve the purpose of bleaching.
3. The colored effluents, generated by the industries, when left untreated, play havoc with reusable water resources. For process houses, in water scarce areas, it comes as a heaven-sent facilitating recycling of the industrial effluent into process water. LSD-01 Water Decoloring Agent is used to solve this problem.
|1||Strong decolorization ( 80%~99%) and removal of COD ( 50%~80%)|
|2||In textile effluent treatment, compare to the ferrous sulphate and lime, low dosage and sludge.|
|3||Faster sedimentation, better flocculation in treating.|
|4||Non-toxic, environmentally friendlly, non corrosive of suggested dosage, economical.|
|5||Can eliminate the use of alum & further ferric salts when used as primary coagulants.|
Features & Applications:
Water Decoloring Agent is a quaternary ammonium cationic copolymer, it's dicyandiamide formaldehyde resin. it has excellent efficiency in decoloring, flocculating and COD removal.
1. The product is mainly used to decolor the effluent with high colority from dyestuff plant. It is suitable to treat waste water with activated, acidic and disperse dyestuffs.
2. It can also be used to treat waste water from textile industry and dye houses, pigment industry, printing ink industry and paper industry.
3. It also can be used in the production process of paper& pulp as retention agent
|A. When have biological treatment first and after they make chemical treatment.||B. When the treat first by chemicals, then the usual dosages are:|
|1.||Test and adjustment the pH of the effluent to 8-9|
|2.||First we apply the PAC (contact time 3-5 min with the waste water), after then LSD-01 Water Decoloring Agent (contact time 5-10 min), and after then anionic polyacrylamide.|
|3.||It will give too much economy if we'll adjust the pH 8-9, otherwise the consumption of LSD-01 will be ~20% higher.|
|50-80 ppm LSD-01(raw)||80-100 ppm LSD-01(raw)|
|15-20ppm Polyaluminum Chloride(solid)||15 -30 ppm PAC(solid)|
|1 - 2 ppm Anionic polyacrylamide(solid)||1 - 2 ppm Anionic polyacrylamide(solid)|
Package and Storage:
1 It is harmless, non-flammable and non-explosive, it can not be placed in the sun.
2 It is packed in plastic drums with each containing 30kg, 50kg, 250kg , 1000kg, 1250kg IBC tank or others according to your requirements.
3 This product will appear layer after a long-term storage, but the effect will not be affected with stir. Storage temperature: 5-30°C
Send your inquiry directly to us