Place of Origin:
This product is a quaternary ammonium cationic polymer.
1. It is mainly used for waste water treatment for textile, printing, dyeing, paper-making, mining, ink, butcher, landfill leachate and so on.
2. It can be used for color removal treatment for high-colority waste water from dyestuffs plants. It is suitable to treat waste water with activated, acidic and disperse dyestuffs.
3. It also can be used in the production process of paper & pulp as retention agent.
1. Strong decolorization (about 85-95%)
2. COD remove better(about 60%)
3. Faster sedimentation, better flocculation
4. Non-pollution(no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions etc.)
|Appearance||Colorless or light-color sticky liquid||Light yellow or yellow sticky liquid||Colorless or light-color sticky liquid|
|PH(30% water solution)||2.0-5.0|
Concentration and viscosity of solution can be customized according to customers’ needs.
1. The product shall be diluted with 10-40 times water and then dosed into the waste water directly. After being mixed for several minutes, it can be precipitated or air-floated to become clear water.
2. The pH value of the waste water should be adjusted to 7~8 for better result.
3. When the colority and COD are relatively high, it can be used with the help of polyaluminum chloride, PFS,but not mixed together. In this way, the treatment cost can be lower. Whether polyaluminum chloride is used earlier or afterwards depends on the flocculation test and the treatment process.
Package and Storage:
1. It is harmless, non-flammable and non-explosive, it can not be placed in the sun.
2. It is packed in plastic drums with each containing 30kg, 50kg, 250kg , 1000kg, 1250kg IBC tank or others according to your requirements.
3. This product will appear layer after a long-term storage, but the effect will not be affected with stir. Storage temperature: 5-30°C
We have more than 12 years producing experience and our engineer has been in this industry for more than 20 years. We can provide high-quality goods and after-sales and site test service for you.
Provide needed water treatment chemicals
Provide needed technical guidance
Provide site test
Send your inquiry directly to us