|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Brand Name:||LANSEN CHEM|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1Metric Ton/Metric Tons|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1500 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month|
|Usage:||Water Treatment Chemicals||Purity:||50%|
|Other Names:||Water Decoloring Agent||Application:||Waste Water Treatment|
Substitution Polymers Water Decoloring Agent,
dicyandiamide formaldehyde Water Decoloring Polymers,
CAS 55295-98-2 Water Decoloring Polymers
1. Water decoloring agent is dicyandiamide formaldehyde resin and has high color removal of dye wastewater.
2. By providing a large number of cations, the negative charge is brought on dye molecules are neutralized instability, at the same time with CW-08 Water Decoloring Agent by a large number of hydrolysis of flocs.
3. Can be adsorbed dye, destabilization of the snare, from water separation, so as to achieve the purpose of bleaching.
|Appearance||Colorless or light-color sticky liquid||Light yellow or yellow sticky liquid||Colorless or light-color sticky liquid|
|PH(30% water solution)||2.0-5.0
Concentration and viscosity of solution can be customized according to customers’ needs.
|Solid Content:||more than 50%|
|Specific Gravity at 20°C:||1.1-1.3|
|PH Value (30% water Solution):||1.5-3.0|
|Solubility:||Dissolve in Water absolutely|
|Package:||Packed with 25kgs / 250kgs / 1250kgs drum|
|Storage Temperature:||Room temperature , for a long-term storage|
|1||Has stronger decolorization (50%~99%) and removal of COD (50%~80%) for different dye effluent.|
|2||Used to de-color high-colority effluent from dyestuffs plants.|
|3||High performance to treat wastewater with Reactive, Acid, Disperse, Direct Dyestuff etc. (Soluble and Insoluble dyestuffs).|
|4||Used to treat wastewater from textile and dyeing industry, pigment industry, printing ink industry and paper industry.|
|5||Less sludge produced than other inorganic coagulants.|
|6||Used as retention agent in the paper & pulp processing|
|7||Faster sedimentation, better flocculation|
|8||It can be used before or after biological treatment.|
1. Diluted with 10~40 times water and then dosed into the waste water directly.After being mixed for several minutes,it can be precipitated or air-floated to become clear water.
2. Adjust the pH value of the waste water to 7-10 for better result
3. When the colority and CODcr are relatively high,it can be used with polyaluminum chloride,but not mixed together.In this way,the treatment cost can be lowered.Whether pllyaluminum chloride is used previous or afterwards depends on the flocculation test and the treatment process.
4. Used to treat waste water from textile and dyeing industry,pigment industry,printing ink industry and paper industry.
5. Used as retention agent in the paper&pulp processing.
6. It can be used before or after biological treatment.
1. Mainly used for waste water treatment for textile, printing, dyeing, paper-making, ink, etc.
2. Also can be used for color removal treatment for dyeing high-colority waste water.
3. Used as retention agent used in the paper mills.
This product mainly used for color removal treatment for high-colority waste water. It is suitable to treat waste water with activated, acidic and disperse dyestuffs. It can also be used to treat waste water from textile industry and dye houses, pigment industry, printing ink industry and paper industry.
Package and Storage:
1. Harmless, non-flammable and non-explosive.
2. Can not be placed in the sun.
3. 30kg, 50kg, 250kg ,1000kg, 1250kg IBC tank or others according to your requirements.
4. Storage temperature: 5-30°C
1. Free samples
2. De-color high-colority effluent from dyestuffs plants.
3. Stronger decolorization (50%~99%) and removal of COD (50%~80%).
We have more than 12 years producing experience and our engineer has been in this industry for more than 20 years. We can provide high-quality goods and after-sales and site test service for you.
Provide needed water treatment chemicals
Provide needed technical guidance
Provide site test
Contact Person: susan.shi