Place of Origin:
zdhc, sgs, iso
Ion-Exchangers Based On Polymers Of 39.01 To 41 popular in Bangladesh
CAS Number: 55295-98-2
Trade name: LSD-01 Decoloring Agent
Chemical name: PolyDCD; Dicyandiamide formaldehyde resin
Features & Applications:
Water Decoloring Agent is a quaternary ammonium cationic copolymer, it's dicyandiamide formaldehyde resin. it has excellent efficiency in decoloring, flocculating and COD removal.
1. The product is mainly used to decolor the effluent with high colority from dyestuff plant. It is suitable to treat waste water with activated, acidic and disperse dyestuffs.
2. It can also be used to treat waste water from textile industry and dye houses, pigment industry, printing ink industry and paper industry.
3. It also can be used in the production process of paper& pulp as retention agent
|Product Code||LSD-01 (40%)|
|Appearance||Colorless or light-color sticky liquid|
|PH(30% water solution)||2.0-5.0|
Concentration and viscosity of solution can be customized according to customers’ needs.
Application method and notes:
1 .The product shall be diluted with 10-40 times water, then added to the wastewater directly. After stirring for several minutes, the clear water will be got by precipitation or air-floatation.
2. The optimized pH of the wastewater accepted is 6-10.
3. It is recommended to use this product with the inorganic flocculants to treat the effluent with high color and COD to reduce the operation cost. The order and proportion of agent dosage depend on the flocculation test and the effluent treatment process.
4. The product would show layer separation and become white at low temperature. There is no negative impact on the usage after mixing up.
Package and storage:
Store in dry and ventilated room, recommended temperature 5-30℃.
The product is packed in 250kg/drum, or 1250kg/IBC.
Shelf life: 12 months
Send your inquiry directly to us