Place of Origin:
Water decoloring agent is dicyandiamide formaldehyde resin and has high color removal of dye wastewater, by providing a large number of cations, the negative charge is brought on dye molecules are neutralized instability, at the same time with CW-08 Water Decoloring Agent by a large number of hydrolysis of flocs. Can be adsorbed dye, destabilization of the snare, from water separation, so as to achieve the purpose of bleaching.
|Appearance||Colorless or light-color sticky liquid||Light yellow or yellow sticky liquid||Colorless or light-color sticky liquid|
|PH(30% water solution)||2.0-5.0
Concentration and viscosity of solution can be customized according to customers’ needs.
|Main products||Common use|
|Water Decoloring Agent||Remove color|
|Paint Flocculant A B Agent||Remove paint|
|Poly Aluminium Chloride(PAC)||coagulant|
|PolyDADMAC||Flocculant; color fixing for textile|
|Polyamine||Flocculant; color fixing for textile|
|Dicyandiamide (DCDA)||Raw material|
|ACH(Aluminum Chlorohydrate)||for drinking water treatment, antiperspirant and other fields|
|Related water treatment chemicals,etc|
|Appearance:||Colorless or Light-color liquid|
|Specific Gravity at 20°C:||1.1-1.3|
|PH Value (30% water Solution):||2.5-5.0|
|Solubility:||Dissolve in Water absolutely|
|Storage Temperature:||5-30°C ,can not be placed in the sun|
|1.||Strong decolorization color remove|
|2.||High efficient flocculation|
- Water Decoloring Agent is mainly used for color removal treatment for high-colority waste water from dyestuffs plants. It is suitable to treat waste water with activated, acidic and disperse dyestuffs.
- Water Decoloring Agent can also be used to treat waste water from textile industry and dye houses, pigment industry, printing ink industry and paper industry.
- Water Decoloring Agent also can be used in the production process of paper&pulp as retention agent.
Water Decoloring Agent should be diluted with 10-40 times water and then dosed into the waste water directly. After being mixed for several minutes, it can be precipitated or air-floated to become clear water; The pH value of the waste water should be adjusted to 7-10 for better result. When the colority and COD are relatively high, Water Decoloring Agent can be used with the help of poly aluminum chloride, but not mixed together. In this way, the treatment cost can be lowered.
Application method and notes:
1. When the colority and CODcr are relatively high, it can be used with the help of polyaluminum chloride, but not mixed together. In this way, the treatment cost can be lower. Whether polyaluminum chloride is used earlier or afterwards depends on the flocculation test and the treatment process.
2. The pH value of the waste water should be adjusted to 7~8 for better result.
3. The product shall be diluted with 10-40 times water and then dosed into the waste water directly. After being mixed for several minutes, it can be precipitated or air-floated to become clear water.
1. Mainly used for waste water treatment for textile, printing, dyeing, paper-making, ink, etc.
2. Also can be used for color removal treatment for dyeing high-colority waste water.
3. Used as retention agent used in the paper mills.
Package and Storage:
1 It is harmless, non-flammable and non-explosive, it can not be placed in the sun.
2 It is packed in plastic drums with each containing 30kg, 50kg, 250kg , 1000kg, 1250kg IBC tank or others according to your requirements.
3 This product will appear layer after a long-term storage, but the effect will not be affected with stir. Storage temperature: 5-30°C
1. Strong decolorization
2. It can remove COD better(about 60%)
3. Faster sedimentation, better flocculation
4. Non-pollution(no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions ect.)
We have more than 12 years producing experience and our engineer has been in this industry for more than 20 years. We can provide high-quality goods and after-sales and site test service for you.
Provide needed water treatment chemicals
Provide needed technical guidance
Provide site test
Send your inquiry directly to us