Place of Origin:
Chemical Auxiliary Agent Water Decoloring Agent Industrial Waste Water Decolor Machine Sludge Dewatering
This product is a quaternary ammonium cationic polymer.
1 Strong decolorization (about 85-95%)
2 COD remove better(about 60%)
3 Faster sedimentation, better flocculation
4 Non-pollution(no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions etc.)
|Appearance||Colorless or light-color sticky liquid||Light yellow or yellow sticky liquid||Colorless or light-color sticky liquid|
|PH(30% water solution)||2.0-5.0|
Concentration and viscosity of solution can be customized according to customers’ needs.
1 It is mainly used for waste water treatment for textile, printing, dyeing, paper-making, mining, ink, butcher, landfill leachate and so on.
2 It can be used for color removal treatment for high-colority waste water from dyestuffs plants. It is suitable to treat waste water with activated, acidic and disperse dyestuffs.
3 It also can be used in the production process of paper & pulp as retention agent.
Package and Storage:
1 It is harmless, non-flammable and non-explosive, it can not be placed in the sun.
2 It is packed in plastic drums with each containing 30kg, 50kg, 250kg , 1000kg, 1250kg IBC tank or others according to your requirements.
3 This product will appear layer after a long-term storage, but the effect will not be affected with stir. Storage temperature: 5-30°C
* Stronger decolorization (50%~99%) and removal of COD (50%~80%).
* Used to de-color high-colority effluent from dyestuffs plants. High performance to treat wastewater with Reactive, Acid,
Disperse, Direct Dyestuff etc. (Soluble and Insoluble dyestuffs).
* Used to treat wastewater from textile and dyeing industry, pigment industry, printing ink industry and paper industry.
* Used as retention agent in the paper & pulp processing.
* Faster sedimentation, better flocculation.
* Non-pollution (no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions etc.).Less sludge produced than other inorganic coagulants.
Wastewater from textiles, dyestuff, pigment, ink, paper, garbage leachate, wood processing, fiber bleaching, sugar processing, animal farming, coking, and other industries effluent color removal. Paper & pulp production process.
Send your inquiry directly to us