|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1T|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T|
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Application:||Waste Water Treatment|
|Color:||Colorless||Product Name:||Paint Mist Flocculant|
Anionic Polyacrylamide Water Repellent Agent,
200KG/drum Water Repellent Agent,
Water Repellent Polymer Paint Mist Flocculant
K1 Anionic Polyacrylamide Polyelectrolyte Manufacturer Polymer Paint Mist Flocculant Water Repellent Agent
Product Name: Paint Mist Flocculant A&B agent
Used for paint waste water treatment.
1. To make a better performance, please replace the water in recirculation system. Adjust the water PH value to 8-10. Make sure the water recirculation system PH value keeps 7-8 after adding coagulant of paint fog.
2. Add agent A at the pump of spray booth before spray job. After the one day work of spray job, add Agent B at salvage place, then salvage the paint residue suspension out of water.
3. The adding volume of Agent A & Agent B keeps 1:1. The paint residue in water recirculation reach 20-25 KG, the volume of A & B should be 2-3KGs each.( it is estimated data, need to be adjusted according to special circumstances)
4. When added to the water recirculation system, it could be handled by manual operation or by measuring pump. ( the adding volume should be 10~15% to excessive spray paint)
Coagulant for paint fog is composed of agent A & B.
Agent A is one kind of special treatment chemical for removing the viscosity of paint. The main composition of A is organic polymer. When added into water recirculation system of spray booth, it can remove the viscosity of remaining paint, remove the heavy metal in water, keep the biological activity of recirculation water, remove COD, and reduce the cost of waste water treatment.
Agent B is one kind of super polymer, it is used to flocculating the residue, make the residue in suspension for easily treat.
1. The polymer body contains strong cationic group radical and activated-adsorbent group radical which can destabilize and flocculate the suspended solids and the negative-charged water soluble matters in the waste water through electro-neutralization and bridging adsorption. It is very effective in flocculating, decoloring, killing algae and removing organics.
2. The product enjoys small dosage but can cause big flocs, rapid precipitation and low turbidity residue, and it can also produce small amount of sludge. It is adaptable to wide range of pH value, between 4.0 and 10.0.
3. It is smelless, tasteless and harmless. It can be widely used to treat source water and sewage water.
Contact Person: susan.shi