Place of Origin:
Solid Surface Sizing Agent
Solid surface sizing agent is a new-type cationic high-efficiency sizing agent. It has better sizing effect and curing speed than old-type products as it can well form films on such applicable surface-sizing papers as high-strength corrugated paper and cardboard so it can achieve good water resistance, effectively promote ring crush strength, reduce damp and save production cost.
◆ Technical parameters
Appearance: light green powder Effective content: ≥ 90%
Ionicity: cationic Solubility: soluble in water
Shelf life: 180 days
Reference dosage: 8~15 kg per ton of paper
Replacement ratio: replace 20% ~ 35% of native starch with this product
How to gelatinize starch:
1. Oxidize the native starch with ammonium persulfate. Addition order: starch→ this product→ ammonium persulfate. Heat and gelatinize to 93~95℃, and keep warm for 20 minutes and then put in the machine. When temperature reaches 70℃ during gelatinizing, do slow down the heating speed before it reaches 93~95℃ and keep warm for over 20 minutes to assure full reaction of starch and other materials.
2. Oxidize starch with amylase. Addition order: starch→ enzyme modifier. Heat and gelatinize to 93~95℃, keep warm for 20 minutes and add this product, then put in the machine.
3. starch with etherifying agent. Firstly gelatinize starch to be ready, secondly add this product and keep warm for 20 minutes, then put in the machine.
1. Control the viscosity of gelatinized starch around 50~100mPa, which is good for film forming of starch paste to ensure the physical properties of finished paper such as ring crash strength. Adjust the viscosity by the amount of ammonium persulfate.
2. Control the sizing temperature among 80-85℃. Too low temperature may cause roll banding.
◆ Package and Storage
Pack in a woven plastic bag per 25kg net weight. Store in a cool dry place, avoid direct sunlight.
◆ Security precautions
This product does not irritate the skin and will not cause skin irritation, but a little irritate the eyes. If it splashes into the eyes accidentally, immediately flush with water and see doctor for guidance and treatment.
Send your inquiry directly to us