|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Appearance:||Amber Liquid|
|Molecular Weight:||Low||Viscosity:||350-650 Cps|
|Product Name:||Cationic Fixing Agent||Kinds:||LSK-51/LSK-01/LSK-41|
Chemical Cationic Fixing Agent,
Cationic Fixing Agent With Good Filtration,
Cationic Fixing Agent Paper Making Auxilliaries
Chemical Composition: Cationic quaternary polymer
Fixing agent LSK-01 is a quaternary ammonium cationic polymer. It is colorless liquid, readily soluble in water.
It can be added to the circulation systems of pulp and paper mills to prevent precipitation of chemical impurities. Also suitable for treatment of coated broke, as it prevents reagglomeration of latex particles.
1. The product is mainly used for paper& pulp industry, it can improve the retention of the fine fibers and chemicals for wet end.
2. It can increase the retention of the paper and speed of filtration of water.
3. It can improve the paper machine runnability, prolong the life of wire part of paper machine and blanket.
4. It can improve the cleanness of the paper-making system and reduce the wastewater load.
|Appearance||Colorless or light color sticky liquid|
|Solid content (m/m %, 125℃, 1h)||50.0±2.0|
|PH Value (30% water solution)||2.0-5.0|
|Density (g/cm3, 20℃)||1.19-1.24|
Application Method & Notes:
1. Dilute the product with 0-100 times of water, the dosage is 0.02%-0.15% of the dry pulp water.
2. The addition point and dosing quantity should be determined according to the real situation.
Package and storage:
The product is nonflammable and unexplosive, the suitable storage temperature is 5-35℃, don’t place the product under direct sunshine.
The product is packed in 25kg, 200kg, 1000kg plastic drum
Shelf life: 12 months