Place of Origin:
Polyamide Polyurea PAPU
The product is a high-effect low-formaldehyde polyamide polyurea water resistant agent. It is applicable for coating of different types of paper, it can increase the water resistance of the coated paper greatly, and can improve the wet abrasion resistance and wet strength resistance, reduce the losing of fiber or powder and improve the ink absorbability of paper, and the printability, and increase the glossiness of the paper.
The product can be used to replace the melamine formaldehyde resin water resistant agent which is commonly used in the paper plant, the dosage is 1/3 to 1/2 of the melamine formaldehyde resin.
1. The product can be used in the whole latex system or the coating which contains starch.
2. The product has strong crosslink and fast curing time, and the coating have good water resistance.
3. It can improve the wet abrasion resistance of paper, and can improve the printability of paper greatly.
4. It can increase the glossiness of the paper.
5. It has good resistance of blistering
6. The dosage is low and easy for operation
|Appearance||light yellow or yellow transparent liquid|
|solid content %||50.0±1.0|
|Dynamic viscosity||100 mpas max.|
|Solubility||Completely soluble in water|
The dosage is 0.5-0.6% of the dry paint, it can be added before or after bonding agent
250kg/drum or 1000kg/IBC
Store in dry and cool, ventilated area, prevent from freezing and direct sunshine.
Shelf life: 6 months.
Send your inquiry directly to us