Place of Origin:
|Solid content (105℃,2h)||30 ± 1%||60 ± 1%|
|Composition||compound of various degasing materials|
|Appearance||white milk-like emulsion|
|Specific gravity (at 20℃)||0.97 ± 0.05 g/cm3|
|pH(at 20℃)||6.0 – 8.0|
|Viscosity (at 20℃ and 60 rpm, max.)||700 mpa.s|
Applying a dosage of 0.01 – 0.03% of pulp or deciding an optimum dosage according to the lab experiment
The undiluted product may cause harm on human skin and eyes. During the use of the product, we suggest that operators use protective gloves and goggles. If the skin and eyes contact the product, wash them with clean water.
200KG plastic drum or 1000KG IBC or 23tons/flexibag.
It should transport and store under relatively high temperature,under the original sealed package and room temperature.If LS8030 is freezing, please blend enough before put into use.
Shelf life: 12 months.
1. Adapting to pulp with various pH values, and also to a temperature as high as up to 80℃;
2. Maintaining long-time effect in continuous white water treatment system;
3. Making good result on papermaking machines, without affecting on the sizing process;
4. Improving the operation of the paper machine and the quality of the paper;
5. Continuing the defoaming and the degasing without leaving any side effect on the papermaking.
Send your inquiry directly to us