|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Appearance:||Amber Liquid|
|Molecular Weight:||Low||Viscosity:||350-650 Cps|
cationic surface active agent
Cationic fixing agent LSK-51 is low molecular weight high-cationic charge density quaternary polymer in the form of liquid, easy to use. As a wet end additive, it has good effect in filtration, retention, shaping and improving the effect of running performance.
Cationic fixing agent LSK51 is designed for cultural paper, newsprint paper, cardboard and special molding products, it can be added in thick pulp, diluted pulp, the dosage is 0.01 0.25% ( based on dry pulp). It can also be used as a flocculant agent to improve the efficiency of recovery system of white water.
|Ionic||high-cationic charge density|
|Water Soluble||mixing with cold water in any ratio after stirring|
1. It can control adhesive and resin content, reducing paper disease, prolong the life of the net and blankets.
2. Neutralize anionic trash in the system, reduces the interfering substance content, improve system cleanliness.
3. It can improve in the process of sheet forming, pressing filter water, shorten the drying time, save energy consumption.
4. It can reduce solid content of white water, improving pulp retention and whitewater system efficiency.
5. Use it with retention agent, improve the efficiency of retention agent.
6. It can fix anionic agent, increasing function of retention.
7. Use it as flocculant in the wastewater treatment, improve the performance of the wastewater treatment plants.
8. It can improve the filtering rate, shorten the drying time, improve the paper machine production, improve paper machine running performance.
This product can be diluted with 0-40 times water, it can be added to thick pulp and diluted pulp, dosage in 0.01 0.25% (based on dry pulp).
Recommended storage temperature is 5 ℃ to 30 ℃,the shelf life is 12 months.
Packed in plastic drum, 1100kg IBC or 210kg drum.