|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Brand Name:||LANSEN CHEM|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1Ton/Tons|
|Packaging Details:||the product is packed in 25kg woven bag with inner plastic bag|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||2000Ton/Tons per month|
|Usage:||Water Treatment Chemicals||Purity:||30%|
|Package:||Can Be Customed||Color:||White & Light Yellow|
|Cas No.:||1327-41-9||Other Names:||PAC|
|Product Name:||Polyaluminium Chloride||Kind:||LS01/LSH02/LD01|
poly aluminium chloride in paper industry,
polyaluminium chloride coagulant
Wuxi Lansen Chemical Co., Ltd. (Lansen Group International Co., Ltd.) is a specialized manufacturer and supplier of water treatment chemicals, pulp/paper chemicals and textile auxiliary agents in China, with decades of experience in R&D, production and application service.
Our water treatment chemicals, which include Coagulants &flocculants, Antiscalants/corrosion inhibitors, Disinfectants and Biocides, are widely used for drinking water, process water, industrial waste water, and municipal water treatment. Pulp/paper chemicals, which include fixing agents, sizing agents, dry strength agents, wet strength agents, water-resistance agents and retention aids, are used in the manufacturing process of various papers, such as colored paper, autographic transfer paper, newspaper, cardboard paper and art base paper etc. Textile auxiliary agents, which include formaldehyde-free dye-fixing agents and slurry auxiliaries, are mainly used for textile color fixation, pretreatment of textile yarn etc.
We hope to have friendly and long-term cooperation with customers from home and abroad by supplying high quality products at competitive price, excellent service and on-time delivery.
Package and Storage:
1. Its dosage lower than aluminum sulfate (based on Al2O3) and water treatment cost is lower than other inorganic flocculants.
2. The product can cause quick formation of flocs, big flocs formation and rapid precipitation. Its treatment capacity is 1.3-3.0 times of other inorganic flocculants.
3. It enjoys wide-range adaptability for different-temperature source water and a good solubility.
4. It is slightly corrosive and easy for operation.
5. The liquid product is suitable for automatic dosing. Furthermore, it will not block pipes over long-time usage.
|Drying method||Appearance||Al2O3 %||Basicity||Insoluble Substance %|
|PAC LS 01||Spray dry||White or pale yellow powder||≥29.0||40.0-60.0||≤0.6|
|PAC LSH 02||Light yellow or yellow powder||≥30.0||60.0-85.0|
|PAC LS 03||≥29.0|
|PAC LSH 03||≥28.0|
|PAC LS 04||≥28.0||≤1.5|
|PAC LS 05||≥28.0|
|PAC LD 01||Drum dry||Yellow to brown powder||≥29.0||80.0-95.0||≤1.0|
PAC's can offer a number of advantages over traditional coagulants such as alum or iron salts. Because PAC's are pre-neutralized and have a higher charge density than traditional coagulants, they coagulate via a more efficient mechanism, called charge neutralization. This allows PAC's to be effective at lower doses than alum or iron salts, when one compares the actual metal being added by the coagulant to the system. Resulting benefits can include:
And because PAC does function so differently, there are many applications where it will provide finished water quality that the traditional coagulants can't achieve.
Industrial wastewater treatment (such as textile, leather, brewage, meat-processing, coal-washing, metallurgy, mine, pharmacy, paper-making, massacre, automobile manufacturing industry, and oilfield etc.).
For industry circulating water treatment from the heat and power plant, biochemical treating factory etc.
Drinking water purifying and clarifying (Grade PAC-01, PAC-02 & PAC-L).
Paper sizing agent (Grade PAC-01).
1. The liquid product can be dosed directly or dosed after dilution. As for the solid product, dilution is necessary before being dosed. Water amount for dilution shall be determined based on the amount of the chemical to be dosed and the quality of water to be treated. Dilution proportion for solid product is 2%-20%, and for liquid product, 5%-50% (based on weight percentage).
2. The dosage of the liquid product is 3-40g/MT and the dosage of the solid product is 1-15g/MT. The specific dosage is based on the flocculation test and on the trial.
3. Its acidity is lower than other inorganic coagulants.