Place of Origin:
PD LS 49
PolyDADMAC is a cationic quaternary ammonium polymer which is completely dissolved in water, it contains strong cationic radical and activated adsorbent radical, which can destabilize and flocculate the suspended solids and the negative-charged water soluble matters in the wastewater through electro-neutralization and bridging adsorption. It achieves good results in flocculating, de-coloring, killing algae and removing organics.
1. When used alone, it should be diluted to the concentration of 0.5%-0.05% (based on solid content).
2. In dealing with different source water or waste water, the dosage is based on the turbidity and the concentration of the water. The most economical dosage is based on the trial.
3. The dosing spot and the mixing velocity should be carefully decided to guarantee that the chemical can be mixed evenly with the other chemicals in the water and the flocs can not be broken.
4. It is better to dose the product continuously.
|Product code||PD LS 41||PD LS 45||PD LS 49||PD LS 40HV||PD LS 35||PD LS 20||PD LS 20HV|
|Appearance||Colorless to Pale Amber Liquid, Free from Foreign Matter|
|Solid content (120℃,2h) %||39-41||34-36||19.0-21.0|
Concentration and viscosity of solution can be customized according to customers’ needs.
1. The polymer body contains strong cationic group radical and activated-adsorbent group radical which can destabilize and flocculate the suspended solids and the negative-charged water soluble matters in the waste water through electro-neutralization and bridging adsorption. It is very effective in flocculating, decoloring, killing algae and removing organics.
2. The product enjoys small dosage but can cause big flocs, rapid precipitation and low turbidity residue, and it can also produce small amount of sludge. It is adaptable to wide range of pH value, between 4.0 and 10.0.
3. It is smelless, tasteless and harmless. It can be widely used to treat source water and sewage water.
Packaging Details:The product is packed 200kg net in plastic drum or 1000kg net in IBC.
Delivery Detail:Around 15 days after receiving the 30% deposit
Shelf life: 24 months
The product can irritate the eyes and skin. Rubber gloves, goggles and protective clothing are recommended for use while handling. Spilled polymer is slippery and should be flushed with water.
Send your inquiry directly to us