Light yellow PAC Polyaluminium Chloride Chemical Auxiliary Agent for Water Treatment
PAC's can offer a number of advantages over traditional coagulants such as alum or iron salts. Because PAC's are pre-neutralized and have a higher charge density than traditional coagulants, they coagulate via a more efficient mechanism, called charge neutralization. This allows PAC's to be effective at lower doses than alum or iron salts, when one compares the actual metal being added by the coagulant to the system.
- Can be used widely as coagulant for industrial and potable application.
- Easily soluble in water, dissolves rapidly.
- Cost is low, very competitive than other general coagulants
- Floc forming fast, good activity, good filtering.
- Dont need adding alkaline additives,if deliquescence, its effect remain same.
- Adapted for a wide pH value, strong adaptability
- The Salt content in the effluent will be reduced after use PAC.
- Can remove the water pollution of heavy metals and radioactive substances.
- The active ingredient of high, convenient storage and transportation.
1.Industrial wastewater treatment (such as textile, leather, brewage, meat-processing, coal-washing, metallurgy, mine, pharmacy, paper-making, massacre, automobile manufacturing industry, and oilfield etc.).
2.For industry circulating water treatment from the heat and power plant, biochemical treating factory etc.
3.Drinking water purifying and clarifying (Grade PAC-01, PAC-02 & PAC-L).
4.Paper sizing agent (Grade PAC-01).
1.LANSEN PAC is Polyaluminum Chloride of spray drying type, pale yellow powder, used for drinking water treatment and paper mills as retention agent, work as coagulant for water treatment. It is made by purity raw materials of Al(OH)3. Food grade.
2.Polyaluminium Chloride / PAC is effective primary inorganic coagulant based on trivalent Al2+, excellent for drinking water production, wastewater treatment, as well as swimming pool treatment.
3.Through the hydroxyl ion bridging function and the polyvalent anion polymeric function, it produces large molecular and high electricity inorganic macromolecule, brings higher performance than traditional coagulants.
4.The wide applicable range of PH value, good effect in purifying the river water with algae, low temperature, and low turbidity, and slightly contaminated and better effect in purifying the high turbidity river water.
Suggested to dilute to the concentration of 2%-5% solution before use.
- For river water, the dosage from 5-100ppm;
- For industrial circulating water, the dosage from 10-50ppm;
- For sewage, the dosage from 50-200ppm;
- For industrial wastewater, the dosage from 10-500ppm.
Package and Storage:
1.Solid PAC packed in a 25kgs double pp bag and liquid PAC in plastic drums with 250kgs or 1250kgs.
2.Stored in original packaging in cool and dry place, away from sources of heat, flame and direct sunlight.