Place of Origin:
PD LS 49
1. Our PolyDADMAC (Poly Diallyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride) is used for water and wastewater treatment and paper mills.
2. Polydiallyldimethylammonium chloride (PolyDADMAC) is a homopolymer of diallyldimethylammonium chloride (DADMAC), well known as one part of Superfloc family. These organic coagulants are liquid, cationic polymers of differing molecular weights. They work effectively as primary coagulants and charge neutralization agents.
3. PolyDADMAC is often used in filtration applications or in conjunction with our flocculant products. These polymers are highly effective in many water treatment clarification processes. PolyDADMAC and/or cationic polyamines can also be used in combination with our flocculant and coagulant products to lower overall treatment costs. Water Treatment Polymers of Polydadmac can be used in many ways.
|Appearance||Colorless to light yellow|
|Solid content||40% Min.|
1. Immediately soluble at all concentrations
2. Wide molecular weight ranges for specific applications
1. The polymer body contains strong cationic group radical and activated-adsorbent group radical which can destabilize and flocculate the suspended solids and the negative-charged water soluble matters in the waste water through electro-neutralization and bridging adsorption. It is very effective in flocculating, decoloring, killing algae and removing organics.
2. The product enjoys small dosage but can cause big flocs, rapid precipitation and low turbidity residue, and it can also produce small amount of sludge. It is adaptable to wide range of pH value, between 4.0 and 10.0.
3. It is smelless, tasteless and harmless. It can be widely used to treat source water and sewage water.
|1.||It is packaged in plastic drums with each containing 50kg and 200kg.|
|2.||Sealed and stored in cool place, avoid solarization.|
Send your inquiry directly to us